Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my life!!!**

im sorry im i just needed a picture or two haha
well im alittle weird i guess :)

so what has been going on in my life well....

  • I'm doing tennis in the middle school and it is a lot of fun I'm number 2 seed in singles and I'm undefeated
  • I'm doing a play it is grease and I'm a made up character called pip and I'm a pink lady wanna b and it is a lot of fun
  • its my b day tomorrow
  • i start isats tomorrow :( ah they are like computer tests any ways they are horrible
well i tried to catch you up alittle i'll try to keep updating it

4 comments:

kaitlin said...

ahh i love you.
thanks for the update sweetie, you need to update it more often!
loves.

tori said...

since when does middle school have a tennis team?

and happy birthday tomorrow!

hannah said...

im trying to but yeah they got tennis last year and thank you tori

farmersdozen.com said...

Hannah bo banna...
you are so funny
can't wait to see the play!