updates in the life of hannah. always entertaining.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Attack!!
okay so i pushed kade a little then kade stared coming after me and i showed him who was boss but then he yelled alek help me so big bro alek came to the rescue
I am very outgoing. I never get embarrassed and I love doing random stuff. I have done cheerleading, soccer, basketball, tennis, drama, softball, and volleyball. I have 7 sisters and 2 brothers. I love them all!!!
3 comments:
hannaH: nice to see we have something more in common... boB
Love your post and glad to see that you are keeping your moM and daD busy with more fun in the house.
haha i LOVE the last picture.
you are hysterical.
Hellooo
Slacker it's been foooorever since you blogged. Get busy. First get your AR points though or mom (and me) will be mad.
Love you,
Dad
Post a Comment