updates in the life of hannah. always entertaining.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Hair Cut!!!
Okay so the day before school started my mom randomly said do you want a trim Hannah and Emma i said sure but in my mind i was thinking i would actually get a hair cut not a trim so me and Kaitlin thought of a cute hair cut we wrote it down and i took it with me when it was my turn to get it cut i said could i have bangs like these (there was a picture of Kali Biddle yes Ashley i tried to copy her bangs but it doesn't really look like them) then choppy and right above the shoulder when i told her that my mom said that is Kaitlin and Hannah working behind my back because my mom didn't know then my mom said you can just trim it if you don't have enough time (because she had to be somewhere ) but she said it is fine and this is what it looks like
I am very outgoing. I never get embarrassed and I love doing random stuff. I have done cheerleading, soccer, basketball, tennis, drama, softball, and volleyball. I have 7 sisters and 2 brothers. I love them all!!!
6 comments:
um gosh i love the pictures!
hannah you are darling, i especially like the second to last one, your eyes look HUGE.
cute :)
hannah! its so amazingly cute!!
oh AND you are so cute too!
it looks so cute hannah
haha thanks everyone i already knew all that but oh well haha jk
I don't have you on google reader because you NEVER update your blog...HEEELLLOOOO...
Post a Comment