Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This one is a fun one so make sure you all do it!!


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

LEAVE YOUR MEMORY ON A COMMENT

8 comments:

Sister Taylor Foote said...

well hannah...which one...we have had so so so so so so so so many memories! Birrump, jack black, the mud pile, McCall in your cabin, there are too many to pick just one!!!

stephanie said...

"thank you for my happy birthday" - do you remember this? do you know that every member of my family says it their birthday (even jacob)?

hannah said...

yes steph i rememeber that i love that saying ha ha that is funny

tay i love that birrump story i just cant beleive you told sarah don't tell anyone else we do have a lot of good times

Coming soon.... said...

Hannah, I remember almost every sunday when you would sneak into our car and go home with us, especially when you would get in trouble for it......haha:)

hannah said...

heather i remember that and when i got in trouble from my grandma remember that

Lauren Farmer said...

ok heres a list sorry some of them are the same but I just had to LOL umm ok here it goes resses sticks poem, sleeping with me, tons of secrets, always saying hi to Taylor and you in the hallway, our secret code, always haveing plans when we go on trips, fighting alot but then we always end up haveing aton of fun together, walking to the street because I was going to take pictures of you and Tay and you forgot to say that we were walking back to tays house. I think that's about it hope you renember them all. Love ya!

Lauren Farmer said...

ok I forgot one me writing you and Tay Aton of notes about take five and you never writing back :) LOL

hannah said...

ha ha lauren that is alot i remember all those especially the take 5 and the walking to the street and plans changing ha ha