Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A new tag !!!!

Tagged

I read this on heathers blog so I thought I'd do it too!

Two names you go by:
#1. Hannah Banana
#2. farmer

Things you are wearing right now:
#1. a blue and green swimming suit
#2. a blue swim skirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
#1. Hang out with Taylor or just my friends and family #2 and go to McCall and hang out with the Footes or the Biddle's or cousins and fam

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
#1. a portable DVD player #2. to fix my scooter so i can ride it sense it is the summer

Two favorite pets:
#1. a kitten when it is tiny and barely opening its eyes and is really fluffy #2. a blond lab or golden retriever

Things you did last night:
#1. had a dinner with friends and played signs
#2. spent the night at taylors

Two things you ate today:
#1. honeynut cherrios
#2. goldfish

Two people you last talked to:
#1. Lori Foote #2. Taylor Foote

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
#1. going to mutual
#2. going to swimming lessons

Two longest car rides:
#1. Fruitland, Idaho to Mexico #2. Fruitland, Idaho to Sacramento, California

Two Favorite Holidays:
#1. Christmas
#2. Easter (because it is by my b-day so i get more candy) Two favorite beverages:
#1. milk
#2. water

I tag anyone who reads this post!

1 comment:

Lauren Farmer said...

Hannah you did this while you were at the Footes lol you make me laugh! lol