Sunday, June 8, 2008

Homemade Jam!!!!

Okay i was lieing we made homemade jam too. The kinds we made were strawberry and raspberry so this is a mixture of raspberry jam and strawberry pictures and some fun pictures





5 and 1/4 cups of sugar in this how healthy are we :)


well it was a fun Sunday oh and for dinner we had French toast but i didn't take pictures of us eating sorry

5 comments:

kaitlin said...

cute shirt jami!
ya that looks like fun!
and kade shaved his head?
cute.

hannah said...

oh yeah i was going to do a post on it but i didn't but the jam tastes good

monica said...

ya i buy sugar free jam these days

Sarah said...

Hannah I tagged you so read my blog soon to find out what i tagged you with

Coming soon.... said...

Hannah! So cute that you have a blog. You are so grown up I can't believe it. Aren't I so pathetic with the different hair colors? Don't do it. Stick with yours:)